- Overwhelming Support for Climate Action at EPA Listening Sessions
- Global carbon emissions rise to new record in 2013: report
- Good news on global warming? Emissions going up, but more slowly.
- Wind Energy Has Dramatically Cut Global Warming Pollution In The US
- Supreme Court to Hear Challenge to E.P.A. Rules on Gas Emissions
In the spring and summer of 2013, ELPC approached climate scientists across the Midwest and asked: What does climate change mean to your state? What can your state do to help address this global issue? The answers we received became a series of op-ed articles that were published in leading papers across the region.Read more
Iowa and Illinois are home to challenging water pollution problems both urban and rural, but they are also home to some pristine water bodies and to farmers, families, anglers, kayakers and community leaders who are trying to make a difference. ELPC’s innovative new InIowaWater.org and InIllinoisWater.org storytelling and advocacy websites bring to life the water […]Read more